PosiTector 6000 Gauge & Probes | DeFelsko
Are you looking for an efficient and accurate coating thickness gauge? The PosiTector 6000 might be the perfect fit for your needs. This innovative and powerful device offers users a comprehensive range of features that make it ideal for measuring a variety of coatings, including paint, powder, and anodizing.
PosiTector 6000 Additional Probe brochures
PosiTector BHI Barcol Hardness Impressor
PosiTector DPM Dew Point Meter
PosiTector IRT Infrared Thermometer
PosiTector RTR 3D Replica Tape Reader
PosiTector RTR H Replica Tape Reader (for measuring linearized peak height)
PosiTector SHD Shore Hardness Durometer
PosiTector SPG Surface Profile Gage
PosiTector SST Soluble Salt Tester
PosiTector UTG Ultrasonic Thickness Gage
PostiTector® 200 Ultrasonic Paint Thickness Gauge for non-metal substrates
The PosiTector 6000 from DeFelsko is a rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauge that uses magnetic and eddy current principles to measure, accurately and quickly, coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Two models are available: Standard and Advanced., both with the following features:
– Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
– HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
– FAST mode—faster measurement speed for quick inspection
– USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
– USB mass storage—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
– Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
– Software updates via web keep your gage current
– Connects to PosiTector.net
– TQC also supplies Ideal Finish Analysis software. With two user levels Ideal Finish Analysis offers user friendly reporting functions for standard production work as well as advanced calculations for in depth analysis.
The Standard models are equipped with a monochrome display and a memory for 250 measure points.
The Advanced models are equipped with a hi contrast reversible color display, onscreen help, real time graphing, picture prompting and batch notes. Memory can store 100,000 readings in up to 1000 (sub-) batches. Data transfer via USB or WiFi to a PC or via Bluetooth Wireless Technology to a PC or printer. Also available are several extra measuring modes: scan mode for continuous readings, SSPC PA2 and PSPC 90/10.
Both gauge and additional probes have a two year warranty.
- Fast measurement speed—60+ readings per minute. Enhanced FAST mode—90+ readings per minute for quick inspection.
- Ready to measure—no adjustment required for most applications
- NEW Larger 2.8″ impact resistant color touchscreen with redesigned keypad for quick menu navigation
- NEW On-gage help explains menu items at the touch of a button
- Flashing display—ideal in a noisy environme