A user-friendly TQC Infrared Thermometer Standard designed to measure surface temperature without making contact under harsh industrial circumstances. The laser pointer identifies the target area while rubber parts on the housing protect the instrument against mechanical damage. An illuminated display allows working in dark or poorly lit environments.
Fast and simple operation, just point and shoot and the surface temperature is shown on the display within 500 mSec. Typical applications are with surfaces that are hard to reach, moving objects or electrical parts. It is used to measure parts in curing ovens, bearings, electrical junctions boxes, coolants, engines, plastic moulding, asphalt etc.
Features & Benefits
- Measuring range -50 to +750°C
- Resolution 0.1°C up to 200°C, 1°C over 200°C
- Basic Accuracy ± 1.5% of reading or +/- 2°C (whichever is greater)
- Optical resolution 12:1 Distance to spot size
- Emissivity Fixed at 0.95
- Power supply 9V battery type 1604A or IEC 6LR61
- Weight & Dimensions 290 g. 100 X 56 X 230 mm.