DewCheck 4 Series 2
User Manual (pdf)
Gost certificate (pdf)
Electronic Meter vs Sling Psychrometer (pdf)
Relative Humidity explained (pdf)
MEASURING WITH DEWCHECK 4 ELECTRONIC DEW POINT GAUGE
- RH Relative Humidity
- TS Temperature surface
- TA Temperature Air (ambient)
- TD Temperature Dewpoint
- TΔ Temperature Delta (difference between TS and TD)
- Time of storage
- Date of storage
To customize the Dewcheck unit towards your needs or specific application, limits can be set for each parameter. At different locations in the gauge menu-structure the operator can choose to switch limits ON or OFF or change the settings of the limits. Exceeding a limit will lead to a loud acoustic signal plus an Alarm Symbol will occur in the display behind the parameter(s) that exceeded its limit. Limits are downloaded to the PC-software and shown in the reports as well. So once set right you can forget about your application specs. Dewcheck 4 keeps them in mind for you.
Response-time is an issue with every instrument that measures climatic conditions. Time consuming procedures like with the sling- psychrometer and mechanical thermometers are the past. However it is a fact that each instrument needs time to acclimatize before it show correct values. Dewcheck 4 is equipped with an automatic “Trend Indicator”! The “Trend Indicator” shows a little arrow with each parameter indicating whether the value is still rising or falling. No arrow means it has stabilized. Just another feature to keep it simple….
TIME AND DATE NOTATIONS
A choice of time and date notations are available to suit the needs of users all over the world. Make your choice between (Day – Month – Year), (Month – Day – Year) or (Year – Month – Day). Time can be either the 24.00 hours clock or AM/PM notation.
LOG MANUAL AND LOG INTERVAL
- Use the DewCheck digital dewpoint gauge as handheld data logger.
- Take reading as usual and store complete datasets* with the push of a button.
- Datasets can be divided over 8 different batches which can be named by the operator.
- No more notebooks and hassle in the field. Just download the data in your computer using the dedicated evaluating software.
- Use the log-interval mode when measurements has to be taken during absence of the operator or when continuous recording is required.
- DewCheck4 digital dewpoint meter stores datasets automatically at a pre-set interval.
Art. No. DC7100
TQC DewCheck 4 Series 2 Dewpoint meter (DPM)
Supplied in leather pouch with USB-cable, Ideal Finish Analysis Software (download), calibration certificate and English, Spanish, German or French manual.