Certified coated metal plates and polystyrene blocks are ideal for verifying the accuracy and operation of coating thickness gages and are an important component in fulfilling both ISO and in-house quality control requirements.
Many organizations require verification of gage accuracy at the test site each time a coating thickness gage is put into service and at frequent intervals during use. Ideal for this purpose, DeFelsko certified coating thickness standards have measured values traceable to a National Metrology Institution.
- Used to verify the accuracy and operation of any Type 1 (mechanical) and Type 2 (electronic) magnetic, eddy-current or ultrasonic coating thickness gage
- Ideal for use in the calibration lab, in the field or on the factory floor
- Standards with steel or aluminum substrates consist of 4 plates mounted in a protective binder
- Polystyrene thickness standards consist of 4 blocks supplied in a rugged acrylic storage box
- Individually serialized for traceability to NIST or PTB – includes a Certificate of Calibration
- Certified and labeled in both Metric and Imperial units