Tip for hardness test dia. 1mm
Tip for hardness test dia. 1mm – SP0014
Tip for hardness test dia. 1mm
- Adhesion, ASTM D4541, Pull Off
Dolly Drill For Adhesion Test – LD9250
The TQC Dolly Drill is the perfect tool to remove the excess of glue and cut through the coating around dollies in order to prepare the dolly for the adhesion test. Fixed positioning is assured with the three strong magnets, allowing the drill to remove the coating around the dolly without putting any force on the dolly. Manually removing the access of glue and cutting through the coating is a hard job for inspectors that have to do many tests a day, which results in wrist and arm pains. The TQC Dolly Drill eases their work considerably, and increases the accuracy of the pull off adhesion tests because of a perfect vertical cutting movement down to the metal.
For the best reproducible results use the Adhesion tester AT, with the hydraulics and auto positioning feature of the pull-off head.SKU: LD9250$460.00
- CurveX Tools and Supplies, Temperature, Temperature and Climatic Testing
CURVEX 3 BASIC DATALOGGER CX3005 or CX3010CurveX Tools and Supplies, Temperature, Temperature and Climatic Testing
CURVEX 3 BASIC DATALOGGER CX3005 or CX3010
The CurveX 3 Basic is an oven recorder designed for everyday use in powder coating lines.
The CX3005 is a 4-channel temperature datalogger built in a sturdy machined aluminium case that fulfils the basic needs for quality control in powder coating applications. Its ease of use and affordable price level makes it the ideal job-coaters instrument.
To use a CurveX 3 Basic to the fullest an insulation box, heat absorber/bracket and probes are necessary. All CurveX insulation boxes and CurveX probes, and the single heat absorber / bracket can be used with the CurveX 3 Basic. See the accessory list
CurveX 3 Basic features
• Operate through only 3 large buttons
• Meaningful feedback of multi coloured LED’s
• Factory calibrated for immediate use, calibration certificate included
• Downloads data through a standard USB port
• Rechargeable battery pack through USB connector
• Large memory of max. 160.000 readings
• Memory for 10 different batches, automatically overwrites the oldest results
• Programmable “paint type” memory for immediate “pass / fail” result
• Flat design, only 16 mm, for use in low clearance ovens
• Compatible with Ideal Finish Analysis softwareSKU: n/a
- Climate Testing, Dewpoint, Temperature and Climatic Testing
Bacharach Sling Psychrometer – Certified
Bacharach type sling Psychrometer for indicating percent relative humidity on the basis of the wet bulb-dry bulb thermometer principle. The plastic case of the instrument is equipped with conversion scale for calculating the percent relative humidity.
Includes NIST Traceable Certification.SKU: 0012-7012$165.00
- Appearance Testing, Color, Colorimeter
X-rite RM200QC Spectrocolorimeter – VF0620
Colorimeters with precision. The X-Rite RM200QC Imaging Spectrocolorimeter bridges the gap between color appearance and material color — from incoming material batches to outgoing product shipments — in an elegant, portable unit that fits comfortably in your hand.SKU: VF0620$2,740.00