The TQC Cross Cut Adhesion Test KIT (Master Paint Plate) is a stainless steel measuring tool that features: a 1 mm, 1.5 mm, 2 mm and 3 mm cross cut adhesion test according NEN-EN-ISO 2409:2003 and ASTM D 3359 (X-cut) Andreas cross.
- Wet film thickness gauge ranging from 50 microns up to 160 microns.
- On the corners there is an edge grind checker for correct roundness of edges.
- At the bottom is a wet film applicator ranging from 0 to 180 µm.
- The top edge provides a leveling test, an indication of the viscosity of the coating.
Delivery includes cutting tool and tape.
Tapes for the cross cut adhesion test
Tape For Adhesion Test according ISO 2409:2003
Tape For Adhesion Test according ISO 2409:1999 can be ordered separately as well.
NEN-EN-ISO-2409, ASTM D3359
TQC Cross Cut Adhesion Test Kit (Master Paint Plate)
– Dimensions: 100 x 55 mm.
– Cross cut test ASTM and ISO
– Wet film thickness test (50-160µ, in steps of 10µ).
– Levelling test (1, 1.5 and 2 mm)
– Film applicator (0-180µ, in steps of 20µ).
– Edge radius 2, 3, 4 and 5 mm