The 32-76e coefficient of friction/peel tester uses advanced digital force signaling and high-speed data acquisition software to provide unmatched precision and repeatability in COF and peel testing.
Improved features include a color touchscreen display and intuitive software user interface for easy navigation and test method storage.
New peel testing capabilities include 180° peel and T-peel measurements.
- 7” full-color digital touchscreen display
- High speed data collection and analysis for precise measurement of static COF with 500 readings during the first second
- Selection of test type-COF/Friction, T-Peel and 180° Peel
- Heated Platen Option, ambient to 162° C (325° F)
- Selectable units (COF, g, N, kg, lbs, and ounce)
- Selectable load cells from 5 to 100 N
- Automatically reports static and kinetic friction results after measurement
- Settable distance and time for static, kinetic and peel
- Peel results include average, minimum, maximum and SD of peel force
- Test storage including individual results up to 100 readings, average and standard deviation
- Direct drive arm with unique skid control.
- Sled-connecting mechanism ensures level pulling action
- New magnetic sled simplifies testing and throughput
- Direct output to PC-based GraphMasterProTM software providing friction/peel curve analysis, storage and reports
- Mini USB output for PC connection (GraphMasterPro compatible)
- USB output for data storage
Plastics film, packaging, paper, labels, coatings, cartons, adhesives, foils and printed materials
ASTM D 1894, ISO 8295, TAPPI T 549, Peel conforms to ASTM D 1876, ASTM F 88, ASTM D 3330, PSTC-101, FINAT1